- Issue Time
The general principle of titanium cutting is: low cutting speed, large feed, lubrication,Cooling.
(1) the lower cutting speed should be used, generally speaking, should be 50% lower than the cutting speed of steel parts with the same hardness.
(2) the use of large feed, in the cutting process do not stop the tool, when the tool to go back through the workpiece should be the first back tool.
(3) The cutting edge should be properly and sharp, otherwise the tool is easy to wear.
(4) Use sufficient cutting fluid (lubricating coolant) to cool, remove heat from the blade and wash away chips.
(5) The use of hard alloy cutter head or high speed steel tool.
(6) The use of rigid machinery and tools.